MERCY AND MISSIONS
equipping our members with the truth of the gospel so Christ will be shared
across the street & around the world.
The heart of Jesus was full of compassion for the multitudes in need. We want to be a church that doesn't just see the physical and spiritual needs of the
We seek the peace and good of our city. We long to see social and cultural renewal as we share the gospel and our lives with those around us. Beyond local efforts and events organized by our church, we prayerfully and financially assist individuals with material and non-material needs. We also partner with the following organizations:
Mercy Committee: Bud Fraga (chairman), Eric Blythe, Paulo Neuparth, Kim Neuparth, Rob Barnickel, Karen Barnickle, Chris Knorr, Emily Hitchcock, Laura Belcher
We are eager to advance the gospel nationally and internationally by supporting full-time missionaries as well as taking short term trips.
Our Local Missionaries
- Jeff & Jenny Lee – Reformed University Fellowship – Florida Atlantic University
- Pablo & Maria Torres – PCA – Hispanic Church Plant in Orlando
- Cameron & Chelsea Smith – Youth For Christ – Palm Beach County
Walter Barrows – Youth For Christ – Palm Beach County
Our Global Missionaries
- John & Aimee Gordon -SportXChange – Panama
- David & Brenda Gordon – SportXChange – Latin America
- Hernando & Debbie Saenz – PCA – US Hispanic Ministry Coordinator
- Omar & Kate Ortiz – PCA – New England International Church Planting Mentor
- Missionary X – Pioneers – Middle East
- Missionary Y – Pioneers – Southeast Asia
- Missionary Z – CRU – East Asia
Many of our short-term trips reach the needy and further the gospel through work projects, drama, sports, activities, preaching, relief work, prison ministry, evangelism, etc..
Missions Committee: Jaci Volmy (chair), Joseph Kingma (clerk), Rebecca Kingma, Meredith Woolwine, Karen Garcia , NancyDee MacFarland