Below are just some of our favorite resources to help us understand the gospel and the Bible in a more foundational and practical way.
- "The Centrality of the Gospel" by Timothy Keller
- "True Spirituality" by Steve Childers
- "The Law & the Gospel" by Michael Horton
- "Because He Lives" by Jeremy A. McKeen
- Book by Book Reading Plan - An effective Bible reading plan that approaches the bible thematically and at your own pace.
- A.B.I.D.E -Devotional Guide (pdf) This is an intentional guide for your personal Bible reading time developed to help foster a gospel-centered connection between God's Word and our lives.
- Seven Habits of Effective Prayer by Jeremy McKeen
These are the verses we commit to memory each month:
- Jan: Gal. 2:20
- Feb: Prov. 3:5–6
- Mar: Is. 40:31
- Apr: 2 Tim. 3:16–17
- May: John 14:6
- Jun: Psalm 19:14
- Jul: Matt 28:19–20
- Aug: 1 Cor. 10:31
- Sep: Heb. 13:8
- Oct: John 3:16
- Nov: Matt. 5:16
- Dec: Eph. 2:8–9
Disaster Response Announcement
Read the MNA Disaster Response Announcement to learn more about how our denomination is helping with hurricane Laura relief.