Our Student Ministry seeks to work alongside parents to help equip the youth and students of our church (ages: 10-17) to be life-long devoted followers of Jesus Christ. Our vision is to see our students come to know Jesus and become mature disciples who are making much of Jesus. Our student ministry director, Robbie Andrassy, leads this group, striving to provide a fun and engaging time for our students with a focus on gospel-centered discipleship.
Middle School Youth Group
The gospel youth ministry is for students ages 10–12, and we meet together weekly. The purpose of this ministry is to teach our youth how to make much of Jesus in the Sunday service as well as learn the basic doctrines of Christianity through lessons, fun activities, and events. For more info on this ministry, please contact Robbie at
High School Youth Group
The gospel student ministry is for those between the ages of 12-17. The purpose of this ministry is to teach our students how to make much of Jesus through deeper doctrinal lessons, discipleship, fun activities, and events. If you are interested in Gospel Students, or have questions contact Robbie at .
Foundations of our Student Ministry
Based on Gospel-Centered Youth Ministry by Cameron Cole and Jon Nielson
- Gospel-centrality - Emphasis on the gospel of Christ during our lessons
- Discipleship - Group study, activities, spending time together
- Relationships - Growing to know each other through events, retreats, and just getting together as friends
- Community - Community with each other and the local church
- Partnering with parents - Getting to know parents and have events / studies within the homes of parents
- General integration - Students are developing friendships with, and serving, the congregation