- WHEN: 10am on Sundays
- WHERE: At the Rosarian Academy (Signup procedure & registration link below. Registration opens each Monday at noon)
- LIVE STREAM: Check our Video Services page
Social Distancing Procedures for In-Person Services
Safety: The safety and well-being of our members is paramount. During the reestablishment of worship services, the social distancing requirements of the CDC, state and local authorities will be followed.
Signup: Seating will be limited due to social distancing requirements. Congregants will be able to sign up online to attend. The signup will include electronically signing a waiver as required by the Rosarian Academy, our host. Those not signed up may not enter the building on Sunday.
- At-Risk Individuals: TPC is asking at-risk individuals to continue to restrict themselves from community worship in compliance with the stated policies of the local, state, and federal government. Guidelines for understanding who is at risk can be found at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/need-extra-precautions/groups-at-higher-risk.html.
- Children: Families are asked to realistically evaluate their child(ren)’s ability to conform to social-distancing requirements, and to understand normal child-care offerings are not possible with current social-distancing regulations. There will be no nursery or children’s ministry classes at this time.
Building Use: Only the theater lobby, theater lobby bathrooms, and theater will be used. There is to be no congregating in the lobby. The main building lobby will be sealed off and not used.
- Masks Required: Masks are required to be worn throughout the service in accordance with local emergency order 20-12.
- Entry and Exit: Entry and exit to the theater will through the main theater entrance doors only. Entrance will start at 9:30am and doors will be closed at 10am. Masks are required at all times.
- Seating: Every other row of seats in the theater will be roped off. There are to be 3 open seats between family or friend groups. Upon entering, attendees will be guided to their seats by ushers, filling the front rows first. At the end of the service, rows will be dismissed one at a time from the back first.
Not Available/ Not Provided: Nursery and Sunday school classes will not be provided. There are no changing tables in the bathrooms. Drinking fountains will be turned off. Coffee will not be provided.
Patience And Love: We understand we cannot meet everyone’s hopes, needs, and expectations. A limited return to services can cause division between members, or between the church and the community. The TPC family needs to be ready to embrace imperfect decisions in an imperfect situation. Some will think that the church is being too stringent and others that it is not stringent enough. Please be patient and loving.
*Truth Point Church is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Rosarian Academy and the services provided by Truth Point Church on the Rosarian's premises pursuant to a lease agreement shall not be construed as being conducted, funded, hosted, or sponsored by the Rosarian on behalf of Truth Point Church. The Rosarian undertakes no responsibility for supervising or monitoring Truth Point Church services and will not be liable for any and all actions of Truth Point Church on the Rosarian's premises.